The primary proposes of the ayurvedic course for beginners are to introduce the preventive aspect of ayurveda course in India along with introduction to few important basic principles to build a platform for student that helps them through their journey and impact of Ayurveda in their life. Ayurveda promotes health through various techniques of wellness and rejuvenation.
In this section we will talk about basic introduction of Ayurveda and it's origin along with how it was exposed to human beings.
The written findings of Ayurveda are found approximately found to be 5000 years old, before the written finding it is believed that the knowledge of Ayurveda was orally passed from Guru (Teacher) to his shishya/student (teacher to his disciple).
The knowledge of Ayurveda is like a vast ocean, this vastness can be explored with understanding the fundamentals principles of Ayurveda which forms its base on which the ship of Ayurveda sails. Let's find out the basics of Ayurveda!
Tridosha are the soul of Ayurveda, one would never understand Ayurveda and its therapies until the Tridosha concept is understood and taken into consideration. Ayurveda is completely based on these concepts that leads different branches of Ayurveda. The Tridosha are following:-
3. KaphaThese three factors are based on body Type – Prakriti Parikshana
Overview of the five elements (earth, fire, air, sky, water), that are the reason of the existence of human body.
Oil is important part of Ayurveda therapies there are more then 500 traditional preparations of oils used for different therapeutic uses. We would discuss the use of four important base oils for different common problems.
Study of diet which you good for the person according to their doshas.
We use various natural things in our diet which if used in a specific way can be helpful. Most of the things can be used as medicine if we know how to use it and when to use it.
Discussion on common Ayurveda medicines that used widely for prevention and cure.
Study & practicle of verious technique and use of herbal oils for head massage.Padabhyanga - Ayurvedic Foot Massage
Study & perform the technique of foot massage while using various herbal oils. Includig practical session of foot masaage.Kati abhyanga – Ayurvedic Back Massage
Study of technique and use of various oils for back massage along with practice.
Study of technique to perform face massage along with practical sessions.
Study of technique to perform Shirodhara treatment therapy and verious herabal oil that are used in throughout this ayurvedic treatment.
- Through this course students will understand the body and health in a way they never understood before, because each and every aspect of our nature is affecting the body.
- This course includes practical session where all the participants of Ayurveda beginner course will perform/ given massage and ayurvedic therapies physically.
- This course will give a clear idea about diet plan and what to eat, what not to eat and proper timing of consuming food, drinks.
- The course talk about relation of ayurveda with yoga! how Ayurveda and yoga are interconnected and help to lead a healthy life.
- The course will present the opportunity for the students to combine Yoga & Meditation with Ayurveda.
|Contact Hours||25 hrs|
|Non-Contact Hours||10 hrs|